Saturday, August 30, 2008

Coco's earliest photo

Coco was bought from Kuching Kenyalang park either on July 22 or 23 (saturday or sunday respectively), with RM 600.

This is most properly the earlist picture of Coco that we have, when she was 2 months old. Captured by caseyandpeanut.blogspot.com.








Coco and her sibling was on sold, and Coco was chosen by her mom. Maybe coz she is too active that time, and good in getting people attention. Having a dog at home make life different, that why some people say, having a pet is a good training. And, it have " price" to pay for as well.

I have my several books borrowed from my university library been "detroyed" by them. And it gave me a tough time answer to library. That why, now i dun let them go in my room. Also, this happened to my laptop power cable, my sofa, my wife hp cable, CD, DVD and so on.. If i want to list this down, it will be really a long list. I think is very much repeating what i have seen in the comic " woo bow" or " jia yu jian gou".

The good thing is, after there are bought, home become the place of fun for me and my wife. We chose to stay at home and have fun with them.

From
coco and oreo's papa

No comments: