Friday, August 29, 2008

Darling Coco and Oreo First Exposure...

My name is Coco. On the 29th May 2007, me and my other siblings have arrived to this world! I am so excited to explore the beauty of the universe.
One day of June, Papa and Mummy saw me at Kuching MKA Dogs Competition 2007. Mummy attracted to my cuteness and decided to bring me home.
YEAY!! I have got a new home. I love Papa and Mummy. I promise that I will be very obedient. Wow Wow...
Not long after I got used to my home sweet home, there was another new member to the family. Guess who??



That's ME!!! Mummy named me OREO due to my black and
white fur. I was indeed cute when I was baby. I should show you my baby pictures one day! Papa and Mummy have helped me to take a lot of pictures.

I am born on 22th October 2007. Mummy said I am very naughty because I always pee and shit all around the house...SORRY Papa, Mummy... I just not sure where to go when nature call.

My best mate is, of course, Coco! I love Papa, Mama and Coco. Blu blu blu .... (licking)

No comments: